PCR has announced a new online initiative—e-Course 2020—that is to run online from 25 June 27 June. According to the PCR website, the course “will be sharing the latest scientific news and best practice for the full benefit of patients worldwide”. It adds the scientific programme will include online sessions and all content will be available for free for those with a My PCR account.
According to the website, those accessing the course can expect:
- Different scientific sessions offering interaction with speakers
- The possibility to exchange and network with your peers
- Exhibition to discover the latest in innovation, and much more…
- Hot topics
- Late-breaking trials, hotlines and innovation
- Recorded LIVE demonstrations (bifurcation, calcified lesions, CTO, TAVI)
- Clinical case and complication discussions
- Updates on renal denervation, peripheral and stroke interventions.
The 2020 EuroPCR congress was due to take place next week (19–22 May, Paris, France). However, last week PCR announced that the “sanitary and legal environment”—specifically, the current ban in France on public gatherings exceeding more than 5,000 participants—meant that the meeting had to be cancelled.
For more information on the virtual meeting, click here.