This educational supplement is only for readers in countries outside Europe.
In this educational supplement, sponsored by Boston Scientific, Cardiovascular News explores both complete and complex percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI). Contents include:
- The Evidence Base for Complete Revascularisation is Growing
- The Potential Benefits of Drug-eluting Stents with Biodegradable Polymers for Complex
- Rotational Atherectomy in Contemporary PCI
- Manual Thrombectomy vs. Mechanical Thrombectomy
- A New “Workhorse” Wire for FFR
- The Realities of Performing Complex PCI